- 2 courgettes
- 1 eggplant
- 2 red onions
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 hand-full of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 avocado pear
- Wash all the veggies and cut into chunky pieces, leave the cherry tomatoes whole.
- In a roasting pan place the prepared veggies, coat with olive oil, season with sea salt and fresh black pepper.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
- While you veggies are roasting, peel and cut your avo into bite sized pieces, also chop or crumble your feta.
- Once your veggies are roasted, allow to stand an cool for a couple of minutes, then toss, while still warm, with the avo and feta.
- Pile your veggies on your tortilla*, and dress with aragula or rocket and sprouts of your choice.
- Optional – drizzle with a little balsamic and olive oil.
* Serve on a flour tortilla or our delicious protein wrap!