- 3-5 garlic cloves
- 3 cups basil (moderately packed)
- juice of one small-medium lemon
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- optional: pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the olive oil. Pulse until evenly chopped. Slowly add in the olive oil through the top of the processor. Pulse until evenly combined, but not completely smooth.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Serve with whatever you want, however it is particularly nice with our Mediterranean Salad Tortilla!