- 1 can (13.5 oz) full fat coconut milk
- 2 cans (13.5 oz each) full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of Agave nectar or honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Refrigerate the 2 cans of coconut milk for at least 5/6 hours, preferably overnight!
- Empty the contents of other 1 cans of coconut milk into a saucepan. Add the Agave/honey and bring to a simmer, stir once and gently simmer for 30 minutes, or until the milk is thick and has reduced by half, wait for it to turn to a golden color – (that’s supposed to happen.) Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Open the 2 cans of chilled coconut milk. The cream should have risen to the top. Carefully scoop the cream into a mixing bowl. With an electric beater, whip up the coconut cream on high speed for about 3-4 minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed coconut milk and whip on high speed for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a container that can be sealed and freeze for 4 hours or overnight(preferably). It does freeze as hard as regular ice cream so just give it a few minutes at room temperature before dishing.
- Serve with our delicious apple pie!